Design of CO2 gas terminal
Neem contact met mij op voor meer informatie
Jørn G. Pedersen
Telefoon: +45 2788 0736
Establishment of a new gas terminal for the distribution of gas. The gas is delivered by a ship to a receiving station, pumped to the terminal for storage and subsequently distributed by means of a road tanker.
On the basis of the customer’s own PI diagrams, the project involved the establishment of a new gas terminal for receiving and distributing gas.
Process Engineering was responsible for the design and optimisation of the terminal and for preparing tender materials for all pipes and steel structures, platforms and stairs.
Service and scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project include:
- Layout for pipes and steel structures
- 3D design of pipes and skids for tender material
- Tender material for all supplies
- Isometries of pipes
- Specification of steel structure for pipe bridges, platforms and stairs
- Specification of foundation loads
- Instructions about pipe installation
- Supervision and monitoring of installation work