Utilisation of waste heat
Utilisation of waste heat from a tar distillation process to produce district heating. The production of district heating is a by-product of the system’s structure, which ensures correct temperature control and thereby optimum control of the process and refrigeration regardless of the surrounding temperature.
The project was performed by a small team of project managers, engineers and draughtsmen, who carried out basic and detailed design, including installations.
The work was performed in the client’s project office to ensure a close dialogue and an agile decision process between our employees and the client’s key people.
Service and scope of the project
Our service and the scope of the project include:
- Refrigeration calculation
- Presentation of ideas on the basis of the client’s problem
- Tender material
- Preparation of required drawings for the tender material
- Supplier search
- Meetings with suppliers
- Proposal for supplier selection
- Contract negotiation
- Supervision of the supplier and installation
- Making sure the required documentation is available
- Official approval